Miss Lopez's blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Week of June 11th 2012

I sent this in an email; however, I wanted to blog it in case  you don't check your email as often as I do:)

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for all the work you did for our Kiosques Super-Biscuit! You are an amazing group of parents! We had so much fun and the cookies were delicious! I really had fun listening to all the presentations and tasting all of your yummy treats! Special thanks to all the mommies and daddies, the nonnas and zias who took the time to help out our little guys! You are amazing! 

 Here are the activities planned for next week:

  • June 11th: Field trip to Site archéologique Droulers/ Tsiionhiakwatha (leaving school at 6:55, returning at 3:25) http://www.sitedroulers.ca/1grandpublic.htm
  • June 12th: Day 5 (English day)
  •  June 14th: Ped day 
  •  June 15th: Mini-Olympics (stay tuned for more info on that :)) 
  • June 18th: Day 2 (journée de français)

 I will send you another email to keep you up to date to the activities we want to do with our students to celebrate our year together:) 

Have a wonderful evening and a restful week-end!


Miss Lopez

p.s: although dandelions cause many of my allergies, I stopped to take a picture of it and despite my sneezing attacks it just looks so beautiful, I wanted to share it with you !

No comments: