Miss Lopez's blog

Friday, April 17, 2015

Jumping Rope for the Coeur

Hello everybody!  TGIF!  What a week we've had at PDC.  Our munchkins have been full of energy all week long.  I blame the weather...LOL!  Spring is in the air.
We took part in the Jump rope for the heart and we did amazingly well.  We are currently in second place in the top 10 fundraising schools in your province.
We are in second place! Click here to see
Miss Michelle Kim, one of our wonderful phys. ed. teachers, took care of preparing all of the wonderful activities we enjoyed.  She did that to show us how much fun it is to take care of our hearts and help others too!  Thank you Miss Michelle, we had a blast!  A big thank you to the sixth grade students as well, who helped out and made our games so much more fun!  Some of our munchkins allowed me to take a picture with their siblings.  The others didn't let me...believe me I kept insisting:(

















































Today we had a second visit from Mme Stephanie Vecchio Click here to learn more about Mme Vecchio
Our munchkins had a chance to see what acting is all about and performed and wore some very cool masks.  I was impressed by all of them!  I wonder who was bitten by the acting bug!!!

































Have a great week-end everybody!
Miss Lopez

No comments: