Miss Lopez's blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

Parent/Teacher Meetings

Thank you for taking the time to come and meet with me on Wednesday. I know that we all have very busy schedules, but sharing your time with me to discuss our munchkin is really appreciated.

Our meetings are limited to 10 minutes. So look over the report card ahead of time.  Write down any questions/concerns you have and bring them with you to discuss them with me.

These meeting, wrongly named Parent/teacher interviews, are clearly not interviews but team meetings. You and I are on the same team. We are both advocating for your child. Our common goal is to find ways to support your child so that they can excel.

In order to respect everyone’s scheduled time, I will be running a timer to keep me on track. If we feel that we need more time, we can set up another meeting where we will be less rushed. 

 I really am looking forward to meeting you.


Here are some pics of what we were up to today:

Daily 5

 Using Lego and playdough to practice spelling our words















"Really you don't like to get your picture taken?"

"Nope! Me either!"














No comments: