Miss Lopez's blog

Monday, April 6, 2020

More interesting sites!

Hello everyone!  How are you all doing?  I hope you are all staying safe, practicing social distance and helping your parents out during this very long "break".  
I found a nice message on Instagram that many teachers are posting to show that they as well, are missing their students.  So I decided to use it and share a picture of our classroom.  



I also have a lot more links to share with you, please use them if you'd like to review all the topics we covered in class;)

Geometry: 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ese66aa6luw&list=PLXxubTQ7mwSkC9YbnRsFpZUmii_QrQ1wD&index=63&t=58s



Visit Google Classroom tomorrow for more cool assignments to keep you reviewing;)  
I miss you all, and I can't wait to see you.
MLopez xoxo

No comments: