Miss Lopez's blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

All about Miss Lopez

Monday, August 31st, 2015
Hi!  I’m Miss Lopez!
Teaching is an absolute passion of mine!  I am so excited to work with you and your child!  It is going to be a year full of fun, learning, and lots of adventures.  I can’t wait to see what the year has in store for us!  I thought you might like to know a little bit about me.

I am married to my wonderful husband, Robert. We have been married for 11 years.   He is an avid technophile who enjoys cooking.  I am a person who loves to keep busy.  Some hobbies I enjoy are crafting, reading, and taking pictures.  I keep a classroom blog where you can see all the pictures of the wonderful activities we do in the classroom. (http://newsfrommisslopezclass.blogspot.ca/)

I have lived in Canada for about 29 years.  I lived in New York City for the first part of my life and in El Salvador for part of my childhood.  I am fully trilingual and I understand Italian quite wellJ  My parents are two amazing people who have inspired me all of my life.  I also have a younger brother, Gus.   He has a little boy named Max.  I love my nephew to pieces!  He has a great sense of humor and lots of energy!  Very soon Max will be enjoying the company of a little sister.  She will be born in NovemberJ I can’t wait. 

This will be my fifteenth year teaching; my tenth year at Pierre de Coubertin.  I absolutely love teaching!  It is my mission to instill love for learning in my students.  I attempt to teach with a passion for my subjects so that my students develop a desire to become life-long learners.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  It is so important to keep communication open between us.  I look forward to a great year together!

A few of my favorites:
Color: Pink
Animal:  Cow
Food:  Sushi
website:  Pinterest
Song:  Anything by the Foo Fighters
Book:  Anything from Emily Giffin and John Grisham

Movie:  Horror movies

No comments: